There are merely few who don’t love shopping, touring & so on. People are adopting to adapt new way of payment; they do not carry load of cash!, in fact they have begun using payment gateway linked with their associated bank. That being said in a developing country like Nepal, it has also left its effects, we can see increasing number of online payment gateway portals. They are helpful by saving a lot of time, all most all supports shopping, booking tickets either movies or airline, insurance companies, school/colleges fee, topup mobile phone, telephone bill, electricity bill, internet bill, utility bill, etc.
I have tried my best to list some of the leading gateways:
- e-sewa: its the leading gateway, called as digital wallet from where customers can pay, send & receive money from their phone & internet. It was operated since 2009 & has recently been licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank as payment service provider.
- Khalti: Khalti is the fastest growing one stop payment gateway that provides range of services. Khalti is operated and owned by Sparrow Pay Pvt. Ltd. Our parent company Janaki Technology has been in the software product industry since 2010.
- ipay: its also one of the growing gateway that serves its customers to pay online.
- QPay: with company motto “Payment Simplified”, QPay has brought alternate solution to orthodox cash based transaction providing cutting edge technology to all stakeholders.
- Prabhu PAY: its the another wallet app launched by Prabhu Group.
These were some of the leading gateway, if you know more drop me in the comment, I will be updating more.